If you are looking for some good ways to plan for 2011, here’s your one-stop-shop.
- Michael Hyatt has a great post on Seven Questions to Ask About Last Year (btw, this is a great blog with lots of helpful insights).
- Biblical Counselor David Powlison addresses the topic of New Year’s Resolutions.
- Donald Whitney has 10 Questions to Ask in the New Year.
- Sam Storms’s top 10 books of 2010
- Kevin DeYoung’s top 13 books published in 2010
- The Gospel Coalition staff, Collin Hansen, Andy Naselli, and John Starke, give their recommended books from 2010.
- Here’s an assortment of Bible Reading Plans:
- YouVersion has 20+ plans available, all of which are accessible by iPhone or mobile phone and have lots of customizable options
- Crossway has about 10 plans available.
- Ransom Fellowship’s “Bible Reading Plan for Shirkers and Slackers” (here’s an explanation)
- Discipleship Journal has the following reading plans:
- The ESV Study Bible Plan
- The M’Cheyne One-Year Reading Plan
Here are the devotional resources I’m using this year:
- Matthias Media’s Daily Reading Bibles.
- Face to Face: Praying the Scriptures for Spiritual Growth by Kenneth Boa. This is simply the best tool I’ve found for launching me into rich prayer.