Well, a few weeks ago I asked for input related to what I should preach on. Based on much of that input, as well as some other ideas I’ve had, we are now giving you the opportunity to decide the sermon at Second Mile for Sunday, August 15th. On that day, I will take the most popular of the five possible questions and preach a sermon answering that question. Here are the questions:
- Why do we sing so much in church and what’s the point of it?
- How can a good God allow so much suffering in the world?
- How can I honor God with my finances?
- What are some practical ways that I can help people in crisis?
- How can I know for sure that I am saved?
Take a minute and vote for the question you want answered. I think you can vote multiple times, but I’m not sure.
Voting is anonymous and will close on Monday, August 9th at 11:59pm.
Thanks for your help!