Here were some of the observations we made. Take a moment and rejoice (again!) in the love of Christ for you.
- Jesus received the robe of mockery so that we could receive the robe of righteousness.
- Jesus could have saved himself and lost his people. Instead he lost himself and saved his people.
- Jesus offers radical grace to those who have no hope without him and no opportunity to repay him.
- Jesus was forsaken by his Father so that we could be adopted by the Father.
- Jesus’ sacrifice rips open access to the presence of God.
- Jesus, the truly innocent one, was crucified so that we, the truly guilty ones, could be forgiven.