The “Set Your Mind on Christ” Challenge is a 6-day exposure to the person and work of Jesus Christ, based on the challenge in Colossians 3:1 to “seek the things that are above, where Christ is.” Want to take the challenge?
1. Read the following passages over the next 6 days:
- Monday, 10/12 — Luke 1-3
- Tuesday, 10/13 — Luke 4-7
- Wednesday, 10/14 — Luke 8-11
- Thursday, 10/15 — Luke 12-16
- Friday, 10/16 — Luke 17-21
- Saturday, 10/17 — Luke 22-24
2. As you read, ask yourself these questions:
- What does this tell me about Jesus? Are there examples to follow or avoid, commands to obey, or promises to claim?
- How would I be different if this truth were explosively alive in my innermost being?
3. Come back to www.secondmilechurch.wordpress.com to read some devotional thoughts and comment on what you’re learning.